Cambridge CAE (C1 Advanced)
Cambridge Exam Courses – CAE (C1 Advanced)
Why study Cambridge CAE (C1 Advanced) at NZLC?
Cambridge English exams are the most recognised English exams in the world and are accepted by employers, educational institutions and government departments around the world. Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), is a thorough test of all areas of language ability at an Advanced level and the format of the exam is divided into Reading (+ Use of English), Writing, Listening, and Speaking. NZLC CAE (C1 Advanced) courses prepare students with the language and skills they need to sit the exam once their course is finished.
• Taught by qualified, supportive and friendly teachers.
• Additional after-school study support twice a week.
• Dedicated study areas with computers.
• Extra CAE study materials available and homework is given regularly.
• Regular mock tests, academic counselling and feedback.
• Two or three speaking tests during the course.
• Graduation certificate and academic report.
• Guaranteed start dates.
Below, you can see the full level and course chart. This will give you an idea of the courses available to suit your level of English.
Passing a CAE exams means that you can:
• Understand complex pieces of writing in detail and carry out complex research in English.
• Communicate effectively in a variety of professional and managerial situations and express yourself with a high level of fluency in everyday situations.
• Follow an academic course, tutorial or seminar at a university level.
You can use it to:
• Gain entrance into over 6,000 educational institutions, government departments, institutions and businesses.
• Work in an English-speaking environment.
• Live independently in an English-speaking country.
• Reading skills and strategies with exam practice exercises.
• Writing skills and strategies with exam practice exercises.
• Vocabulary and grammar to complete the Use of English section (phrasal verbs, collocations etc.).
• Listening skills and strategies with exam practice exercises.
• Speaking skills and strategies with exam practice exercises.
• Topical vocabulary and grammar to complete the speaking exam.
|Entry Test||Yes, CAE Entry Test|
|Length||10 or 12 weeks|
|Type||Full Time (23h p/w)|
|Course Starts*||7 Jan/ 18 Mar / 9 Sept 2019|
|Class Size||12 (maximum)|
* Acceptance of 16 and 17 year olds will be at the discretion of the Academic Department.
Jose Pinzon, Colombia.
“Unforgettable life experience with great teachers and wonderful friends. When I think of my experience at NZLC, it will always bring a smile to my face and I passed the CAE exam!”