The whole world becomes your career opportunity!
Why study Business English at NZLC?
Practical everyday skills you need to succeed in a working environment and in international business. The 5 week full-time Business English course is very practical and focuses on commonly used English and communication skills at work. Topics covered include business etiquette in different cultures, interview techniques, meetings and telephone skills. By the end of the course, students will be able to deliver presentations with confidence.
• Taught by qualified, supportive and friendly teachers.
• A focus on practical skills.
• Extra Business English study materials available.
• Regular progress tests and feedback.
• Graduation Certificate and Academic Report.
Choose your programme!
NZLC has a wide range of quality English programmes including General English, IELTS, Business English, Cambridge, Pathway Programme, TOEIC, Young Learners Courses, English Teacher Training, and Group Study Tours.
Below, you can see the full level and course chart. This will give you an idea of the courses available to suit your level of English.
Business English include:
• Telephone skills.
• Business writing (emails, formal letters, reports, writing for the internet, meeting agendas/minutes).
• Business etiquette in different cultures.
• Presentation skills.
• Customer service English.
• Interview techniques.
|Levels||Module 1: Upper-Intermediate to Advanced Module 2: Intermediate|
|Type||Full Time (23h p/w)|
|Course Starts*||Every 5 weeks (except public holidays)|
|Class Size||12 (average) / 16 (maximum)|
* A minimum number of students required.
**Acceptance of 16 and 17 years old will be at the discretion of the Academic department (Young Learners Tuition fee, Adult Textbook/Material Fee Policy and course hours apply).