The whole world becomes your career opportunity!
Why study Business English at NZLC?
Practical everyday skills you need to succeed in a working environment and in international business. The 5 week full-time Business English course is very practical and focuses on commonly used English and communication skills at work. Topics covered include business etiquette in different cultures, interview techniques, meetings and telephone skills. By the end of the course, students will be able to deliver presentations with confidence.
• Taught by qualified, supportive and friendly teachers.
• A focus on practical skills.
• Extra Business English study materials available.
• Regular progress tests and feedback.
• Graduation Certificate and Academic Report.
• Telephone skills.
• Business writing (emails, formal letters, reports, writing for the internet, meeting agendas/minutes).
• Business etiquette in different cultures.
• Presentation skills.
• Customer service English.
• Interview techniques.
|Levels||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Type||Full Time (23h p/w)|
|Course Starts*||Every 5 weeks (Auckland) Every 10 weeks (Wellington)|
|Campus||Auckland (2 levels) Wellington (1 level)|
|Class Size||12 (average) / 16 (maximum)|
* A minimum number of students required.
** Acceptance of 16 and 17-year-olds will be at the discretion of the Academic Department.
Available at Auckland campus every 5 weeks and Wellington campus every 10 weeks.