Our Sustainable Commitment
At NZLC we are committed to applying principles of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to our business practices and looking at every action within our operations in terms of its global impact.
Our objective is to contribute to sustainability on an environmental, social and economic level and also to the wellbeing of our stakeholders – staff, students, host families, agents and communities.
• Office waste reduction and regular paperless classes.
• Environmental standards monitoring.
• Volunteer and fundraising activities and International Observation Days.
• Contribution to local communities.
• Social issue and sustainable project discussions in the classroom.
• Sharing best practices with partners.
• As an international student, you can offset your carbon emissions when travelling to New Zealand.
We offer a range of different after school activities with a new calendar every month. You can try something different every day while meeting new friends from all over the world, practising your English and exploring our cities!