Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE)
Cambridge Exam Courses – C1 Advanced (CAE)
Why study Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE) at NZLC?
Cambridge English exams are the most recognised English exams in the world and are accepted by employers, Immigration New Zealand, educational institutions and government departments around the world. Cambridge English: C1 Advanced (CAE), is a thorough test of all areas of language ability at an Advanced level and the format of the exam is divided into Reading (+ Use of English), Writing, Listening, and Speaking. NZLC C1 Advanced (CAE) courses prepare students with the language and skills they need to sit the exam once their course is finished.
• Taught by qualified, supportive and friendly teachers.
• High success rate.
• Additional after-school study support twice a week.
• Dedicated study areas with computers.
• Extra C1 Advanced (CAE) study materials available and homework is given regularly.
• Regular mock tests, academic counselling and feedback.
• Two or three speaking tests during the course.
• Graduation certificate and academic report.
• Guaranteed start dates.
Choose your programme!
NZLC has a wide range of quality English programmes including General English, IELTS, Business English, Cambridge, Pathway Programme, TOEIC, Young Learners Courses, English Teacher Training, and Group Study Tours.
Below, you can see the full level and course chart. This will give you an idea of the courses available to suit your level of English.
Passing a CAE exams means that you can:
• Understand complex pieces of writing in detail and carry out complex research in English.
• Communicate effectively in a variety of professional and managerial situations and express yourself with a high level of fluency in everyday situations.
• Follow an academic course, tutorial or seminar at a university level.
You can use it to:
• Gain entrance into over 6,000 educational institutions, government departments, institutions and businesses.
• Work in an English-speaking environment.
• Live independently in an English-speaking country.
• Reading skills and strategies with exam practice exercises.
• Writing skills and strategies with exam practice exercises.
• Vocabulary and grammar to complete the Use of English section (phrasal verbs, collocations etc.).
• Listening skills and strategies with exam practice exercises.
• Speaking skills and strategies with exam practice exercises.
• Topical vocabulary and grammar to complete the speaking exam.
|Entry Test||C1 Advanced (CAE) Entry Test|
|Length||10 or 12 weeks|
|Type||Full Time (23h p/w)|
|Course Starts*||2020 – 6 Jan (10 weeks) / 16 Mar (12 weeks) / 7 Sep (12 weeks)|
|Class Size||12 (maximum)|
**Acceptance of 16 and 17 years old will be at the discretion of the Academic department (Young Learners Tuition fee, Adult Textbook/Material Fee Policy and course hours apply).
Jose Pinzon, Colombia.
“Unforgettable life experience with great teachers and wonderful friends. When I think of my experience at NZLC, it will always bring a smile to my face and I passed the CAE exam!”