Arriving in New Zealand
NZLC can assist you with your airport transport
Check below more information accordingly with the NZLC campus you will be studying.
NZLC Auckland Airport Transfer Service
1. If your driver is not at the meeting point 20 minutes after you arrive, please call Sunny Malhotra
on 027-676-8703 or NZLC Auckland’s 24 Hour Emergency Line: +64 21 780 509.
2. If you do not arrive at the NZLC Auckland airport pick up point at the pre-arranged transfer time, your transfer fee will be non-refundable, unless 48 hours’ (2 working days), notice is given. If you know in advance of your arrival delay, please call the NZLC Auckland Emergency phone number.
For unannounced arrivals or changes to pre-arranged bookings for adult students, the alternative transfer option may be to arrange a taxi transfer or a shuttle bus to your NZLC Auckland accommodation at your own expense (approximate cost from Auckland Airport to the City: $65 – $75
– maybe more in heavy traffic; by shuttle bus: $40-$50).
Young Learner students must not take taxis, shuttles or any type of public transport but must call the above emergency number. For cancellations to NZLC transfer service made less than 24 hours (1 working) in advance and/or failing to arrive without notice will incur a 50% penalty fee of the original NZLC transfer quote.
3. Please advise NZLC if you have any extra luggage (for example a surfboard), to make sure that the transfer vehicle has space.
4. Make sure you advise NZLC if you have any excess luggage (such as a bike, surfboard, snowboard or extra suitcase) in order to ensure that the transfer company is able to accommodate the extra luggage. Extra luggage: $15 each (e.g. more than 3 suitcases, bike in a box, surfboard, or golf bag)
Auckland Airport Arrivals Map
Other modes of transport from Auckland airport
(Prices are subject to change)
You can also book an airport shuttle before arrival via this website: www.supershuttle.co.nz
From Auckland airport to the city centre, it will cost approximately $40.
There are many taxis waiting outside Auckland airport. A trip from the airport to the city could range between $65 and $75 but you should also confirm the approximate price with the driver before getting in the taxi.