English + Activities Programme
It’s never too early to get an international experience!
Why study Young Learner English + Activities Programme at NZLC?
NZLC Auckland is accredited by NZQA for young learners between 13 and 17 years and during our summer and winter months, we welcome students from all over the world to join this fun and exciting programme which incorporates a morning of interactive English lessons taught by friendly, fun teachers and an afternoon of cultural and sightseeing activities around Auckland.
• Accredited by NZQA for young learners.
• Safe and friendly homestay families and airport transfer.
• Communicative morning classes with a focus on interesting and relevant themes.
• A range of fun cultural, sightseeing, indoor and outdoor afternoon activities.
• English speaking activity guide.
• Optional extra caregiver support ($90 – $120 /w).
We want to make sure our Young Learners are safe and happy at all times during their NZLC experience. All Young Learners must agree to our NZLC Young Learner Pre-enrolment Agreement.
Watch our Young Learners video!
A communicative approach that focuses on language systems, listening, speaking, reading and writing. Interesting and relevant themes to suit and motivate young learners.
Explore the city with fun cultural and sightseeing activities.
|Levels||Beginner to Advanced|
|Entry Test||Yes, General English Entry Test.|
|Length||1 – 5 weeks|
|Type||Full Time (23h p/w)|
|Course Starts*||June, July, August.
December, January, February.
|Class Size||12 (average) / 16 (maximum)|
|Age*||13 – 17|
* A minimum number of students required.
Course 1: 17 Dec 2018 – 1 Feb 2019 | Course 2: 17 Jun 2019 – 16 Aug 2019 | Course 3: 16 Dec 2018 – 31 Jan 2020.
Hao Lin, China.