Sitting right in the heart of the charming little capital, NZLC Wellington offers a unique environment!
Warm, friendly and relaxed, the city allows each student to feel at home from their first day. Classrooms are modern and comfortable with plenty of natural light which provides the perfect setting for students to reach their full learning potential. The school boasts a range of facilities including a student common room/kitchen and a library with extra study materials.
As well as providing the highest standard of English tuition, we offer a variety of other services including accommodation, visa , study support , job workshop, weekly activities, a study club, community projects and more.
Our goal is to make sure our students have a truly memorable experience while being part of the NZLC Wellington family.
• Student number: 90 – 130.
• Classrooms: 12.
• Free Wi-Fi & use of 10 PCs.
• A self-study area.
• A student kitchen.
• A library.
• A movie projector.
• Free DVD rental.
• Free online study material access.
• Friendly Student Services staff.
• Free job preparation and CV workshops.
• Weekday and weekend activities.
• Volunteer and community project opportunities.
• First language support.