Diploma in Food Preparation and Cookery Supervision
PBRS (Professional Business and Restaurant School) operates a specialist hotel management and professional cookery training institute. Over the past 21 years, PBRS has achieved many successes and a reputation as a leading hospitality training establishment, winning the NZ Chef’s Association National Hospitality Championship Provider of the Year for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and winning Auckland Regional Championships in 2019.
International Diploma in Food Preparation and Cookery Supervision
(NZQA Level 5 / Duration – 2 years)
START DATE: 2023 – 30 January, 17 April, 3 July, 18 September and 27 November
Specials for NZLC students
You will receive the below discounts from PBRS* :
1. One IELTS exam fee to the value of $385, and
2. 6 weeks English tuition fee (up to $360/w, payment evidence to NZLC required), and
3. $1000 discount off the tuition fee in your second year of study
*This pathway promotion is based on PBRS’s standard tuition fee list, and the above offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other PBRS discount or promotional offer.
PBRS Entry Requirements:
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older
- If English is not your first language, you must have an Academic IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5, or an equivalent NZQA approved English language test.