NZLC Local Support Special for Day & Evening Course
(Students already in New Zealand or coming to New Zealand from Australia)
We are offering special rates on full time and part time courses to anyone already in New Zealand or part of the Trans-Tasman Bubble from Australia and wishing to study English at one of our award winning schools in Auckland and Wellington.
We understand that the current situation is putting a lot of financial pressure on many people. We want to help students as much as we can which is why we have put together the following support plan so you can continue your dream of studying English while in New Zealand!
Receive 50% off the Enrolment Fee (normally $250) if you enrol with a friend before 31 Oct 2021.
Conditions: Minimum 6 week enrolment, start the course any time before 1 Feb 2022. NZLC Enrolment Terms & Conditions apply.
Morning Class (Auckland and Wellington) 16 years +
|Course||Start Date||Time (Mon to Fri)||Plan A: Resident , Work and Guardian Visa, University & Tertiary students||Plan B: International students (Visitor, Working Holiday or Student Visa)||Normal Rate|
|General English Full Time (20 hrs/wk)||Every Monday*||8:30am – 1:30pm||$165/w||$195/w||$400-420/w|
|General English Part Time A (12.5 hs/wk)||Every Monday*||8:30am – 11:15am||$120/w||$140/w||$290/w|
|General English Part Time B (7.5 hrs/wk)||Every Monday*||12:00pm – 1:30pm||$100/w||$120/w||$180/w|
|IELTS Full Time (20 hrs/wk)||2 Aug/13 Sep/|
|8:30am – 1:30pm||$165/w||$195/w||$400-420/w|
|IELTS Part Time (Reading & Writing) (12.5 hrs/wk)||2 Aug/13 Sep/|
|8:30am – 11:15am||$120/w||$140/w||$290/w|
|IELTS Part Time (Speaking & Listening) (7.5 hrs/wk)||2 Aug/|
13 Sep/ 26 Oct
|12:00pm – 1:30pm||$100/w||$120/w||$180/w|
*except public holiday
Afternoon Class (Auckland) 18 years +
|Course||Start Date||Time (Mon to Fri)|
Resident , Work and Guardian Visa, University & Tertiary students
International students (Visitor, Working Holiday or Student Visa)
|Cambridge Exam Preparation C1 Advanced (CAE)||13 Sep (11 weeks)||1:45pm – 6:30pm||$1815||$2145||$4620|
|Course||Start Date||Time (Mon to Fri)||Special||Normal rate|
|TECSOL||26 Oct (6 weeks)||1:45pm – 6:30pm||$1650||$2700/w|
Evening Class (Auckland) 18 years +
|Course||Start Date||Time (Mon to Fri)||1 – 11 weeks||12 weeks or more||Normal Rate|
|General English Full Time (20 hrs/wk)||Every Monday *||5:30pm – 9:30pm||$165/w||$150/w||$400-420/w|
|General English Part Time (10 hrs/wk)||Every Monday *||5:30pm – 7:30pm||$100/w||$90/w||$150 165/w|
|IELTS Full Time (20 hrs/wk)||2 Aug/13 Sep/ 26 Oct||5:30pm – 9:30pm||$165/w||$150/w||$400-420/w|
|IELTS Part Time (10 hrs/wk)||2 Aug/13 Sep/ 26 Oct||5:30pm – 7:30pm||$100/w||$90/w||$150 165/w|
Online Classes 18* years +
|Course||Course Dates||Time||10 week course|
|Online IELTS Part Time (6 hrs/wk) >> Enquire Now!||Monday 13 September – Wednesday 17 November**||Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30pm – 9:30pm||$80/w|
|Online Business English Part Time (6 hrs/wk) >> Enquire Now!||Tuesday 14 September – Thursday 18 November||Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30pm – 9:30pm||$80/w|
*Acceptance of 16 and 17 year olds will be at the discretion of the Academic department
**Except public holidays (Monday 25 October 2021)
- Special rates for onsite courses are applicable for people already in New Zealand only
- $250 enrolment fee applies for any new students. No enrolment fee for course extensions and returners
- Start course before 1 February 2022 (except for online courses which start week commencing 13 September 2021)
- Enrol before 31 October 2021 (10 September for online courses)
- Placement test is required before enrolment (General English Placement test / IELTS placement test / Cambridge placement test / TECSOL placement test)
- The Enrolment form and payment needs to be received before the course start date (Please ensure you allow enough time to apply for any applicable visa. Check INZ processing times)
- Refer to the Textbook and Material Fee for any required course materials
- For all other fees, please refer to the NZLC Fees and Courses Form.
- Refer to NZLC Fees and Courses and the NZLC Enrolment Form for NZLC’s full terms and conditions
- Follow any requests from the NZ Government at all times in relation to Covid-19 guidelines and restrictions
Eligible to apply if studying 3 months or more. NZLC is a Category 1 school so when you enrol in a full-time course for 14 weeks or more on a Student Visa, you can get a 20 hour per week work permit.
Visitor/Working Holiday/Work/Partnership/Other Visa:We can assist you in finding your eligibility for study.
English Teacher Training Course – Auckland
|Start Date||Time (Mon to Thu)||Normal Rate||Early Bird|
|CELTA||13 Sep (5 weeks)||1:45pm – 8:45pm||$3400 (includes enrolment, Cambridge registration, material and tuition fee)||Receive a $100 discount if you book and pay the $500 deposit 7 weeks before the start date.|
The CELTA is the most widely recognised qualification in English language teaching (TESOL) and will qualify you to teach English as a foreign language in NZ and overseas. Being awarded CELTA is one of the language competency requirements for teaching in Aotearoa New Zealand.