NZLC City Link – Available once Wellington re-open
Free return airfare between Auckland And Wellington!
Enrol in a 12 week course with a minimum of 4 weeks at each campus and receive:
A FREE return ticket between Auckland and Wellington.
ONE enrolment fee for TWO campuses.
In only 4 steps:
• Choose a course with a minimum length of 12 weeks
• Study a minimum of 4 weeks at each campus
• Select NZLC City Link on the enrolment form
• Book your flights through NZLC at least 4 weeks in advance
NZLC “City Link” Conditions:
• You must book an English course of 12 weeks full time or more AND study at least 4 weeks in each city.
• The City Link option must be selected at the time of the initial enrolment and course start dates and lengths must be chosen for each campus.
• Minimum of four weeks prior booking is required to arrange air tickets.
• Any changes to booked flights will incur the airline’s applicable fee at the expense of the student. NZLC will charge a $50 administration fee for any changes to City Link programme.
• NZLC will charge a $50 administration fee for any changes to City Link programme. Student visa holders may also be required to apply for a Variation of Conditions.
• The flight includes 1 x suitcase (20kg) and carry-on luggage. Any extra luggage will be at the student’s own expense.
• Multiple courses and campuses under one enrolment form will be treated as a whole and the NZLC Refund Policy applies from the start date of the first course/campus rather than each individual course.