Make friends from all over the world and practice your English while having fun!
We offer a range of different after school activities with a new calendar every month. You can try something different every day while meeting new friends from all over the world, practising your English and exploring our cities!
• Academic: Conversation and pronunciation clubs, academic course information sessions.
• Help to find work in NZ: Job preparation workshops, CV check tutorials.
• Seasonal: Parties & Events.
• Sports: Surfing, football, touch rugby, sailing, kayaking.
• Nature: Farm visits, bush walking, bike riding.
• Entertainment: Rugby games, music, local events.
• Cultural: Maori shows, museums, BBQs.
• Sight Seeing: Sky Tower, Parliament House, city discovery, islands.
• Community Friendly: Tree planting, nature clean-ups, volunteering, fundraising.
You can also join one day or overnight trips arranged by our partner tour company!
• Day Trips: Beaches, BBQs, wineries, horse riding, ‘Lord of the Rings’ film location tours.
• Overnight Trips: Hiking, ski/snowboarding, bunjy jumping, sky diving, snorkelling, diving, dolphin and whale cruises, hot springs, island discovery, New Zealand tours.