3 vibrant Campuses in the city centre
One of the largest language schools in New Zealand, we offer a wide range of courses and support services
- Located a few steps from the Viaduct Harbour, restaurants and cafes.
- A few minutes walk to Queen St, central shopping district and public transport.
- Next door to a swimming pool, gym and sauna 30-40 minutes from Auckland Airport.
Facilities and main campus info:
- Student number: 400 – 450.
- Classrooms: 30.
- Computer room with 32 PCs.
- Free Wi-Fi & use of 20 PCs.
- Free online study material acces.
- Several student lounges and relaxation areas.
- Friendly Student Services Staff.
- First language support.
- Movie room.
- Course information workshops.
- Free DVD rental.
- Academic course information sessions.
- Free job workshops & CV check sessions.
- Weekday and weekend activities.
- Volunteer and community project opportunities.
- Café located in the same building and health centre next door with student discounts.
Queen Street Campus:
- Located on 115 Queen Street (Level 6), just a few minutes walk from NZLC Main Campus.
- Surrounded by restaurants and cafes, right in the middle of the city centre.
- Entrance between Burger King and New World
- Approved IELTS pre-testing centre.
- Average student number of 60 – 70.
- 5 classrooms designed to accommodate IELTS and Business course students Academic Environment.
- Study Area Useful Resources Access.
- On-site campus coordinator.Free after-school study support .
- FREE Wi-Fi and Internet.
- Afterschool activities and field trips (combined with NZLC Auckland main campus).
Hobson Street Campus:
- Located on 4 Hobson Street, (Level 1 and 2), just a few minutes’ walk from the NZLC Main Campus.
- Average student number: 100 - 150.
- 13 classrooms over 2 levels.
- Study areas and 8 computers.
- Free after-school study support.
- On-side campus coordinator.
- FREE Wifi and Internet.
- Afterschool Activities and field trips (combined with NZLC Auckland main campus).
- Kitchen on each level.
- Bathrooms on each level.
For full details on course availability for each campus, download our 2017 Fees and Courses Form here.
- General English and Academic Courses.
- Business English.
- Young Learners Programme.
- Teacher Training.
- Group Study Tours.