We aim above and beyond to be at the forefront of English language education
- Established 1984
- Registered and audited by the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA)
- NZQA Category 1 School
- Foundation member of English New Zealand - guarantee of quality standards
- Qualified tutors to Cambridge University CELTA level or equivalent
- Regular progress tests and academic counselling by teachers
- Student feedback quality and satisfaction surveys
- NZLC certificate of achievement awarded upon successful course completion
STM Star Awards 2014 and 2015 Winners
- University of Cambridge CELTA Teacher Training Centre
- University of Cambridge TKT (Teacher Knowledge Test)
- TOEIC (Wellington) / AEAS (Auckland) Test Centre
- IELTS Pre-Testing Centre
Code of Practice
NZLC have agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. Copies of the code are available on request from the colleges or from the NZQA website.
NZQA is an organisation that carries out quality assurance audits on education providers in New Zealand.
NZQA conducted an EER (External Evaluation Review) at NZLC in December 2013. NZLC was rated ‘Highly Confident in educational performance’ and ‘Highly confident in capability in self-assessment’. On this basis, NZLC is deemed a Category 1 school by NZQA. This reflects NZLC's dedication to delivering quality English programmes.