Why Choose NZLC for your Group Study Tour
• 100% YOUR STYLE
The NZLC Group Study Tour Team can make your ideal programme a reality
Any time of the year, any duration, any English level, any group size (min 8 students)
• HASSLE FREE
NZLC can organise every detail of your tour from arrival to departure
• EXPERIENCE AND REPUTATION
NZLC has been arranging quality group tours from various countries since 1984
• LOCATIONS IN TWO LARGE CITIES
Study at NZLC campuses in Auckland and Wellington
2 Week Sample Itinerary
4 Easy Steps to Organise a Group Study Tour
1) Ask for a FREE QUOTE
2) Confirm your booking
Confirm your tour dates & estimated group size 3-4 months prior to the arrival date.
3) Prepare for the trip
• Fill out the NZLC Group Study Tour Enrolment Form with student and group leader details at least 8 weeks prior to the group’s arrival, or as per the deadline specified in your quotation.
• Pay your deposit at least 4 weeks prior to arrival and the balance payment 2 weeks prior. Inform students about NZLC’s school rules and homestay rules.
• Prepare students for life in New Zealand, climate; suitable clothing & cultural differences. NZLC will provide a Pre-Departure Manual for your students before the tour.