Choose your course.
Please note that for all academic courses and English teacher training courses, placement tests are required and entry criteria must be met.
Select extra services you require.
We can arrange your travel and health insurance, accommodation, internship programmes and Aupair placements. If you would like to take advantage of free flights between Auckland and Wellington campus, make sure you select the CITY LINK option on your enrolment form.
Complete the enrolment form*.
You have 2 options:
- Download the NZLC 2017/2018 enrolment form*.
- Enrol through one of our agents in your home country.
Pay your fees
Full payment at least 4 weeks prior to your course start date is recommended. We accept the following methods of payment: Telegraphic transfer, bank draft, cash, EFTPOS, credit card.
Receipt of payment and Letter of Acceptance
You can use these documents to apply for your visa.
Confirmation of accommodation and airport transfers
If you have requested these services, you will receive a confirmation letter at least one week before your departure. Your insurance certificate will be given on arrival if you have booked insurance through NZLC.
Travel and Medical Insurance
The NZ Government (NZQA) requires all international students to have appropriate medical and travel insurance for the duration of their enrolment at NZLC and for travel to and from New Zealand, regardless of the type of visa they hold. Schools can only accept insurance policies written in English and which meet the requirement set out in the NZQA Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016.
An acceptable insurance policy includes:
- Medical care in New Zealand, including diagnosis, prescription, surgery, and hospitalization; and
- Repatriation or expatriation of the student as a result of serious illness or injury, including cover of travel costs incurred by family members assisting repatriation or expatriation; and
- Death of the student, including cover of: 1. travel costs of family members to and from New Zealand; and 2. costs of repatriation or expatriation of the body; and 3. funeral expenses.
The policy also has to meet the below conditions to meet the Code of Practice Guidelines 2016:
- A reputable and established insurer with a credit rating no lower than ‘A’ from Standard and Poors or B+ from A M Best.
- An insurer who is able to provide 24 hour service, seven days a week.
- Amounts for health cover should be for an unlimited sum insured.
To avoid confusion, NZLC strongly recommends arranging a policy through NZLC prior to arrival in New Zealand.
If the student’s own insurance policy does not meet the conditions outlined above, the student will be required to upgrade their policy or order one through NZLC, which can be requested at any time during the enrolment process or on arrival.
*All Young learners students (under 18 yo) will also be required to sign NZLC Pre-enrolment Agreement.