- Organise different sports games for NZLC students every Thursday afternoon (3.30pm – 4.30pm) including booking venues and sports equipment if required
- Promote sports to students and encourage them to join in (making posters, talking to students at break times, etc)
- Referee and/or organise a referee for the games
- Intermediate 2 English level or above
- Must be able to commit to every Thursday afternoon for at least one month
- Have knowledge of sports
- Outgoing, organised and a confident leader
If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 December.